Sunday 18 January 2009

Radio 4 Highlight of the Year

19/11/08

Auntie pushed the boat even further out than you'd have thought for 11/11, not only did we have Rolf Harris (still humming that tune?) but this gem was broadcast on the jewel in the crown and if you hurry you can still catch it as a podcast if you missed it.

"Radio 4 podcast: Armistice Day Silence - Armistice Day Silence

The traditional two-minute silence to mark Armistice Day."

Now that's Broadcasting!

Dr Nostrum's profile page will be playing it on a loop non stop from here on in.

Just wondering - have any of you tried the Asian Brides on the logout page, I was thinking of it but I wasn't sure I wanted to take on the extra expense for the rest of my life, still, if any of you readers find them useful, I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment