Sunday 18 January 2009

All Talk 11 - Andrew Lloyd Webber - What are you hiding?

27/11/08

Dr. Nostrum

(beat) Would you work in an all girls college (pause) as opposed to a mixed college? No, I suppose, cos you need variation on a theme.

Hutchback

No, it would be, er, uh...

Dr. Nostrum

But you still get variation on a theme.

Hutchback

Yeah. All different flavours. But, no, I think, er (pause) I think it would be kind of (pause) er, too, er, too female an environment.

Dr. Nostrum

Hmm.

Hutchback

Ironically, being an all girl college.

Dr. Nostrum

Mm. and here's something, um...

Hutchback

Female environments are not actually that nice to be in.

Dr. Nostrum

...Here's something that can't be broadcast, as I believe it might be a bit litigious, but, on another, on a similar aspect, (beat) isn't there something creepy about, er, Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Hutchback (with certainty)

Yes.

Dr. Nostrum

He's very, very creepy, and I was thinking, the most, the most (pause) I don't know, 'gracious' thing you can say about him is that, maybe...

Hutchback

Maybe.

Dr. Nostrum

A straight man who's worked all his life in an industry of gay men.

Hutchback

Yeah.

Dr. Nostrum

But, he comes across like a bitter Queen who's got an awful secret stuffed up his arse.

Hutchback

I'm afraid I can't comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment