Sunday 18 January 2009

All Talk 32 - Highlight Reels - So Much To Learn In A Life

DR. NOSTRUM

If you had a camera on you, you were saying about Blair, if you had a camera on you (pause) all the time, God, imagine what that would look like. If, you know, someone decided to edit it unfavourably (pause) your 'highlight reel'. I think mine, you know (pause) I used to think my highlight reel, you know, if you were on 'Big Brother' and they had a highlight reel and they want.. they could show the bad bits your highlight reel would be.. I think before you said it would be me picking my nose, but now I think it would be me looking at people after they'd turned away like they were cunts.

HUTCHBACK

As a montage

DR. NOSTRUM

Yeah, that's what I think, the montage's, you know? The raised eyebrow's, you know, the disparaging look.

HUTCHBACK

Ah yes.

DR. NOSTRUM

What a shame. (pause) So much to learn (pause) in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment