Sunday 18 January 2009

All Talk 26 - Smell This - Submissive Arsehole - George Galloway’s Dream

DR. NOSTRUM

Is this the same, the same stuff?

HUTCHBACK

Mm.

DR. NOSTRUM

It works. How many times can you do it?

HUTCHBACK

Three times?

DR. NOSTRUM

An endless number of things aren't there you can put it water?

HUTCHBACK

Mm.

DR. NOSTRUM

Can you drink.. can you eat Myrtle d'you think?

HUTCHBACK

Why would you want to?

DR. NOSTRUM

It smells nice.

HUTCHBACK

Does it?

DR. NOSTRUM

Yeah. Smells very nice. The gardener shoved it under my nose and said, "Smell this."

HUTCHBACK

"Smell this." - Unfortunately it was covered in dog shit. "Here you are – close your eyes and open your mouth."

DR. NOSTRUM

Oh well, there's a lot of professions that start like that, I suppose. (long pause) I wouldn't have liked to join the Masons when you had to kiss someone's arsehole. Why would you do that? What does it prove apart from that you're a submissive.. submissive?

HUTCHBACK

A submissive arsehole.

DR. NOSTRUM

I mean do you, do you aspire at some point to be the person whose arsehole gets kissed? I can't imagine that, it doesn't seem much of a thing to aim at.

(phone rings – HUTCHBACK answers)

Hello Mrs. Hutchback. Who? Oh. (to DR. NOSTRUM) Campaigning in his underpants.

DR. NOSTRUM

Boris?

HUTCHBACK

George Galloway. (back to the phone) For what, for Mayor? (pause) Oh, Ok.

DR. NOSTRUM

What, for Mayor of The Universe?

HUTCHBACK (still the phone)

Well, that must have been an exciting moment for you? (to DR. NOSTRUM) he has a dream, it consists of him in a leotard, prancing around to Kraftwerk. (phone again) Ah-Oh.

DR. NOSTRUM

Was that his line – "I have a dream."?

HUTCHBACK (replies)

Yeah. (phone) That's very impressive. Alright, I'll see you soon then. Bye. (back to the good DR.) There you go, not every day you get to see George Galloway.

DR. NOSTRUM

George Galloway has a dream?

HUTCHBACK

He has a dream.

DR. NOSTRUM

Is that his speech "I have a dream"?

HUTCHBACK

Yep.

DR. NOSTRUM

I wonder if people thought, "Oh, that's a good line." Can you imagine that on the front page of the papers: 'George Galloway – I have a Dream!'

HUTCHBACK

Mm.

DR. NOSTRUM

"I had a career." that's what it should say. "I have an agent." that's probably more to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment