Saturday 17 January 2009

Yes Is The New No.

30/09/08

"I enjoyed meeting you too, I'll call you this week." "I've made a note of that for you, when you call up next time whoever you speak to will be able to see the notes." "Yes, I love it, I think we could really do something, just give me a week to digest it all." "Definitely, I've got your details in my case, give me a call next week." "I've got a couple of people in mind, let me get in touch with them and I'll get back to you as soon as I've spoken to them." "O.K, that's all done for you, we'll send you a letter of confirmation this week." "So email me this week and I'll set something up." "Send in your material and we'll get back to you next week." "Thanks a lot, I'm going upstairs and I'll email you straight away." "Let me take your number and someone will call you later today." "I'm just going to slip into something more comfortable."

These are all cunts of the first order. Yes is the new no. I'm not sure when it happened, it used to be impossible to get anyone to do anything, now they're falling all over themselves to not do anything. Fuck you all you lazy lying motherfuckers. The only consolation is that you don't have the talent to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment